Hudson Ferris would assist your organization in securing foundation funding by researching and approaching both family foundations and institutional funders. We would do so by:
- Determining the areas of focus with which the organization most closely aligns.
- i.e. workforce development, restorative justice, empowerment
- Providing research for funders with aligned giving priorities.
- Making initial calls to foundations in order to ascertain decision makers.
- Scheduling meetings for organization leadership.
- Executing detailed preparation sessions ahead of each meeting.
- Managing the follow-up processes.
- Assisting with grant writing and reporting as needed